Many of you have proactively requested early deliveries to the farm, and we thank you for that. Logistically, this can only be beneficial for everyone in order to start the season with some peace of mind. We now know that to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, it is above all necessary to decrease social density and increase physical distance between people.
Basic principles for our sites
- We must eliminate paper handling completely.
- We have to use electronic delivery orders as much as possible.
- No signature will be requested.
Announcing your arrival
- Call the site to notify our staff when you will arrive.
- Indicate your needs to help us prepare and welcome you more safely.
- Be prepared to provide your email address or phone number or easier filing purposes.
Arriving at the site (position yourself in the loading line)
- Stay in your vehicle and call the office so you can be processed.
If not possible, go directly to the counter if it is available
- Only one customer at a time is allowed in the office.
- You will need to disinfect your hands upon entering.
- Keep a social distance of 2 meters from others.
Note that all our counters at reception now have plexiglass panels.
Thank you for your understanding,
Operations Manager and Fertilizer Supply